Ok, it's happened. I couldn't take it any longer! I had to go out in the snow. It was torture for me sitting inside and not going out to play in it. Finally my inner-kid won out and I crutched outside!
I've had lots of texts and messages from friends that live out of our area wondering how much snow we've had. I'm not sure if these pictures do it justice. Let's just say... A LOT! These piles go up to my hips. And it's up to the swim platform on the back of the wakeboarding boat which is on the trailer.
Yesterday we heard a noise outside and went to look. There was a great big front end loader backing up into our driveway and then made a path out of the neighborhood. I have not idea who it was... Joe thinks it might have been the city or the county. But THANK YOU!!! whoever you are! We appreciate you.
You can see the death-cicle hanging by the front porch
I call it the death-cicle because of this...
It's a nandina killer
The fountain is under there!
A beautiful Grand Lake winter scene
I was standing out there taking pictures and it's very quiet out except for the birds and they are noisy!
I never did see the eagle but I could hear him. I imagine he's out there fishing.
I'm back inside and I promise not to do that again. But I just couldn't help it. :)
I'm happy to report I got snow in my boot! :)








Beautiful pictures! I can't believe all the snow!!
ReplyDeleteWOW..girl, ya'll have had some snow. Do you know what that much snow would do to us down here in our part of the country? We would not be able to function. When it sleets, everything shuts down! ha..
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful pictures. Stay warm..Stay dry!
Hugs
shug