I have been thinking about doing a 365 project. It seems like something I should have done 43 days ago, I know... But I didn't think about it until now. When I was first reading about this I thought it sounded like something I could do once I'm well and can move around more freely. It really is a pain trying to take pictures when you're on crutches. But there's no reason why I can't go ahead and start. Actually, if this project is about a self-journey then I think I should start now!
There is no contest. This is just a personal challenge. I would love to have my friends do this with me! Think about it. Here's a link that describes Project 365. My photos will go onto my Flickr account rather than joining another group. If you decide to find me on Flickr my user name is Grandlakemom. :)
http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/
No comments:
Post a Comment