Saturday, February 5, 2011

The sun is SHINING, the birds are SINGING!!!!

I've decided..(drumroll please)..........to make
spinach dip.
Ok.  I'm sure that was a let down.  I was trying to make it sound exciting.
I've got to send Joe to the store today and I'm hoping and praying all the local people haven't gone crazy in this blizzard and wiped out the green onion supply.  I told him to procure the green onions at all cost.  Even if it means wrestling some old lady for them.  If he can get them I'll show you my favorite cold dip!

Today we're going to reach above freezing!  (I can hear a chorus of angels singing)  so we're going to (by WE  I mean Joe, Evan, & Amy) going to go shovel snow and try to get ready for our next round of snow.  I'm beginning to feel like a northerner!  I think I could handle it up there! I really do.  As long as I'm like Shannon and live in Chicago or my niece Emma and live in New York.

This morning I made some womp biscuits and my grandmother's famous top secret gravy recipe.  The puppies love gravy day because they actually get some gravy as a treat.  I try not to give them people food too often but they looooooove some gravy.

The puppies say...
Life is good!!!

P.S.  My grandmother's famous secret gravy recipe isn't all that secret but I assume it's pretty famous.The secret has been leaked a few times...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came over from Shug's site. You have a cute blog. I'm glad to see you mention Spinach Dip because I just remembered that I have a box of frozen spinach and the spinach dip sounds good to make for snacking while watching the Super Bowl. You have a new follower...I'll be back to read more. Have a good weekend! ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see Joe wrestling an old lady for a bunch of green onions!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete