Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Being snowed in makes you either cranky or silly.  In my house it's been a little bit of both.  Moods swinging from cranky to silly and then back again.   No middle ground whatsoever.   But it's extremely hard to be cranky with these two around!   
Thankfully we had a couple of days of temperatures above freezing and so we've had some of this snow melt.  I say some because there is still a TON of it out there.  And starting in a few short hours we're starting to get more.  

My Facebook friend Mrs. Cole is actually my second grade teacher.   Isn't that cool?  Well, a friend of hers posted on her wall a recipe for some Oreo bon bons.  And guess what I'm going to make today?  That's right!!  Oreo bon bons!  I'll post the recipe for ya!!  I'm so excited!!

Stay tuned...


2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! Cute pic! Oreo Bon Bons? I thought you had a broken ankle and were supposed to stay elevated....Miss you! Love S

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were cute. Yes! Oreo Bon Bons You want some? You need to come visit me. I miss you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete