Monday, February 7, 2011

Grand Lake Photo Group

Over the weekend I was on Flickr and I noticed that the tag "Grand Lake" takes you up to Michigan. And so I wanted to create a Grand Lake O' The Cherokees group that would be open for people to add to. If you have pictures of Grand Lake, the wildlife, or pictures of the Grand Lake lifestyle in general please feel free to add to this group.  I only ask that everyone keep in clean.  I know we do get a little wild around here at times!  I know that there are some fabulous pictures of our beautiful lake and I really don't hold myself up to the level of other photographers but I do find other's work inspiring!   I hope I can get others to share!
Follow this link to get to the group and be sure to bookmark it so you can add your Grand Lake pics.  We'll show that "other" Grand Lake who's got it goin' on!


http://www.flickr.com/groups/1623837@N21/

2 comments:

  1. Is Grand Lake the lake you live on? If so it is beautiful.

    Enjoy your day!
    Shug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am it sure is! It's gorgeous up here!
    I hope you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete