Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stunting

 Stuntin'.
 Amy can do it.
 I can't.
 My stunts cause broken bones.


Double down

Needed to increase the shutter speed because she looked like a blur 



That's better!

People ask me if it makes me nervous to watch her stunt.  The answer to that is... sometimes.  But never with Kevin have I been nervous.  He is amazing.  



She never comes close to hitting the floor




Here's an example of his awesomeness...


NO HANDS!!!  
I'd be screaming "ow! ow! ow!! Get off!!" but not him.  


The next three pics were taken in continuous shots
click, click, click



Did you catch that? Back up and look at her feet again.  
That's called a tic toc


It has been a pleasure watching Kevin work with Amy.  He's been a great coach and has instilled so much confidence in her.  And I have to say, they've been making this look easy lately!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Trish....
    i must say that Amy is pretty good herself. It is great when you have a coach that is so easy to work with. Makes life more fun.
    Have a good one!
    Shug

    ReplyDelete