Cove Party!!!
Woot woot!!
This post is for Steph because she couldn't believe I hadn't already been outside taking pictures of the birds that are all gathered on the ice in my cove. But I did promise I was going to stay in! I did too!
I waited until the kids were up to get them to get pictures for me.
Another thing I love about snow days... having the kids around. Did I already say that? I'm going to miss them when school starts back. They really keep me smiling.
It has been a crazy month though! Evan has been sick, Joe has been sick, Amy has been sick and been well, and been sick... it's a vicious cycle. My mother was transferred via ambulance to the hospital during the blizzard when the whole city was shut down. I won't even go into the stuff my close friends have gone through because it's not my story to tell but... CRAZY. I'm so ready for everyone to be well.
But my spirit hasn't been beat down yet. I'm still optimistic and happy. I hope you all are feeling the same way! Remember to laugh!! Even during the strangest of times there is always something you can laugh about. Laughter is indeed the best medicine.
Between me and Lori we've had plenty of reasons to just sit and cry... but I cannot talk to that girl for 2 minutes without laughing so hard my belly hurts. We are planning another Ya-Ya weekend and it cannot get here soon ENOUGH!!! I don't care if I have to hop all the way there! YA-YA!!!!!!!!
Life is good!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment