Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stuffed Bell Peppers

Tonight's dinner was stuffed bell peppers.  It was very good.  At least the stuff on the inside was good.  I only ate a bite of the bell pepper.  But it did help flavor the food and made a nifty little cup for the good stuff.  It was spicy- had a little kick to it.  Leave me a comment if you'd like to have the recipe.  :)
Life is good!

P.S.  Why am I so happy when it rains.  I love it.  Something is wrong with me I think.

5 comments:

  1. p.s.s. I think the people that make the security words have a warped sense of humor. i have to type them in every time I do a facebook post. Tonight's was bailout and security.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me the recipe! I love anything with a kick!!! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do it! It was not hard at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the green one ....this one is good too I just like bright . But without a doubt she could make a tator sack look beautiful .

    ReplyDelete