Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July Celebration

We all made it safe and sound to our little cabin in the woods on the lake.



I don't know why but I never sleep that great on the first night of vacation.  Might be the excitement?  But at any rate I was up early this morning and got to sit outside on the back deck and listen to the prettiest little wind chime.  Then I walked down to the shore with my camera and then up the road a ways.  



Here's the marina view.  Nice.  Not too many people.




I climbed a little hill to get to see this



And then out of the corner of my eye... I saw something.  Can you see it?




It's little Bunny Foo Foo!
Now you're gonna be singing that all day!! haha



And then I saw Joe and Zachy out walking the dogs



Some of the folks in our cabin are still sleeping but slowly the lake is coming to life and more and more people are getting out.  I love our little cabin.  It's really nice!  
Zach and I helped Joe get the boat in the water and now we're ready to head out for the day.  We've got the crockpot loaded and breakfast burritos heating.  

Life is good!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment