What's in there Cleo? Right after I took this she jumped and ran! This cat has always been skitzy and wild. More trouble than what she's worth for sure. Getting stuck up trees, getting stuck behind kitchen drawers, pawing at my door day and night, meowing day and night. This cat wouldn't even let me near it for about 3 years and now all of a sudden she has decided she loves me. Follows me everywhere. She even let me brush her the other day. That was a first. She came to our back porch our first winter in this house. She showed up on the deck and she was TINY. She surely would have died that night because temperatures plummeted. So Joe and Amy put on their winter gear and went out and coaxed the cat close enough where they could grab her and bring her in. She's not been very grateful. Oh well, what to do? I had someone tell me once "you're the only person I know who would take care of a pet you can't stand." I guess I'm beginning to come around with Cleo's new found attitude.

Cleo following me while I water plants. Notice how she acts indifferent though.
"I'm not looking at you"

At any rate, she doesn't look like she's going anywhere. Might as well try to be friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment