Friday, July 23, 2010

Let's take a closer look!

The macro lens is so much fun.  You can REALLY see things.  For example, standing about a foot away from Cleo I got this shot.


You can inspect the freckles on her nose without having to get close and smell her friskies breath.





My hens and chicks in the back yard




hydrangea




I got about 5 feet away from this ruby-throated hummingbird




I can't tell if the last photo is a female or a different hummingbird.  I think it's wild how they have a ruddy pattern to their fur? coat? feathers?  It almost makes them look blurry in the photos but they aren't. They're very in focus.  Weird.




I know that collection was pretty random. I keep taking pictures of EVERYTHING up close.  ha ha  

Today I got some pictures of a waterfall near Joplin.  I hope to get them all uploaded and have a couple either tonight or tomorrow.  

Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment