Saturday, July 10, 2010

Here comes the sun

After several rainy days that cooled things off the sun finally came out... just in time for the sun to set.  I knew it would be a great night for some sunset shots.  So we went to Serenity Point Marina here on Grand Lake to go gas up the big boat.  It's always good to do that before the "part-timers" come in for the weekend.  I did get some beautiful photos of our Oklahoma pink sunset.


Can quite see it yet, but I know it's there!




Note the waves
I was not happy with the boat that came up right beside us!
I thought we were getting attacked by Somali pirates.



going...




going...



gone

If we were at the Oasis in Austin they'd ring the bell and have a toast to a perfect sunset!
So CHEERS!

And as we turned back toward home this thunderhead was illuminated for just a moment





So we idled back and after a few minutes it got dark too



No comments:

Post a Comment