No, I can't tell who's been looking at my sight and I'll never know unless you comment. So you can look all you want but I really do love feedback.
It does seem like a pain but here's how you do it.
To comment you have to
click on the "select a profile" drop down menu
At this point the easiest thing for most people to do is choose "anonymous" and then tell me in the message content who you are.
Or if you have a yahoo email account you can choose "google account" and it will then ask you to enter your user name and password. I don't actually see what you're entering, but it's so that it can verify your email account. It's a security measure.
THEN and this is important. After you type your message and hit enter wait a minute. It will bring you to a security phrase to enter. I guess this is to keep the page from being taken over by spam. I think that's what it's for anyway.
I know it's a pain but hey! The more you comment the more you'll get used to it!!!
Look T I'm here ..in the comment box .....on the blog!
ReplyDelete;)
OH MY GOSH!!! C!!!!! So proud!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm here ...now what are you're other two wishes?
ReplyDeleteI commented on several, but I don't see them! :-( Guess it is my impatience!! ~ Lori
ReplyDeleteProbably. It happens to me still when I comment on my cousin's site. I am not patient at all.
ReplyDeleteattempting to post for practice..Shellie
ReplyDeleteawesome!!! Yes!!! I love it!! And Ron. I am your first follower. :)
ReplyDelete