I realized looking at this picture that we actually look alike. Only in this photo. Those are my eyes and my lips. It's funny, because I've noticed that my brother John's daughter's and granddaughters share some of the same features as me but I've never noticed this before with Amy. I showed Amy this picture and she said "oh, it's that smirk on my face. I see you do that all the time." uh. punk! She might be right though because she definitely doesn't look like me when she smiles.
Anyway, out of all the shots I took today there are only about 2 that are actually good enough to use. I'm still mulling them over trying to decide if they'll work. I'll tell you more about this waterfall tomorrow!


Great Pictures and Beautiful Girl.....Photography is so much easier when the person you are taking the pictures of is photogenic. You took some good shots.
ReplyDeleteYou never told me what kind of camera you have.....Must be a very good one...
Shug
Great pics! Amy is so photogenic I believe either one would work for a senior portrait but I especially like the top one.
ReplyDeleteAnita, I'm sorry. It's a canon Eos Rebel t1i
ReplyDeleteOn Facebook, when I mentioned slowing the shutter speed, I had only seen this post. I hadn't seen the next one that had the "Where the Red Fern Grows" post. That is exactly what I was referencing.
ReplyDeleteIf you check my "Silver Dollar City - April 2009" album in FB, you will see four images of the same little creek, with the following shutter speeds: 1/2000, 1/60, 1/15, & 1/5. Anything slower than that probably needs a tripod.
Here is a link to the first of the four images:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=37527962&id=17127190