Sunday, May 30, 2010

You never know what you might see.. part 2. The remix.


kids on the bow of the boat who can pose faster than you you can say "smile!" 







See food.  Gross.  But just keepin' it real.  I see this all the time.




At first I thought they were just posing being silly and then I looked up



And this whizzed over our heads.  It looked a lot closer in person! 





And even though this is a neat pic the safety officer in me was on HIGH alert.  It is time to quit skiing! 




But at the end of the day it's all good......



And... we are reminded that there is a life beyond the lake.  And while we can feed them and cart them around burning up gas, in the end... we are not cool.  We are parents.   Again... just keepin' it real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment