Sunday, May 9, 2010

Calgon... take me away!



I'm feeling like our Florida vacation is slipping away with the oil slick.  What are we doing to our poor planet?! Oh my gosh!!!
It's not like we can't come up with something else to do.  That's easy enough... as long as it's a place I can drive to, that will take my little pups, and we can take kids, and meet up with friends, that's not too expensive.  I really did love the beach and was so looking forward to it.  It's important for me to have things that are within reach to look forward to.  And my friend Tamara said it best when she said "I just want to hug a palm tree."
I am not canceling our trip until I just HAVE to.  Which means BP has 21 days to get this cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment