It's embarrassing. I feel like I have to explain to the people at Lowes, Wal-Mart, and the nursery why I'm back again. And I'm there so often I'm noticing other people who have plant issues too. I won't name names or point fingers. But I have several friends who are right there with me. I love all kinds of plants. Never met a plant I didn't like. Which is probably how I ended up with my flower bed out by the pool looking like this:
You can see I didn't even bother to pick up the leaves that have blown in there. Today is another windy Oklahoma day and I just didn't see the point of picking it up.
I was in such a rush this year to get my annuals out that I bought flats before they all had blooms on them. This is what happens when you do that. Pink, red, and white. I'm WAY to o.c.d. for this not to bother me. I am fighting the urge every day to dig them up and start over partly because I am planning on having a party over here later in the summer. The one that Johnny and I bid on at G.E.F.F.E. So, knowing that we'll be having an outdoor catered event here I'm thinking it needs to be redone. What do you think?




You are silly.
ReplyDelete