People are crazy
Seeing as how I'm waiting on the home appraisal person, and have nothing better to do, I thought I'd blog. And without anything to talk about I thought I'd go out and just do a weather cam photo. Then this guy (or girl perhaps) comes by on the lake. Supercells? pshaw! I laugh in the face of danger! Gotta hand it to us lake rats. We do love to be out in the boat. Ground strikes? who cares!
But that's just a side note. What I really was going to show you was this:
See what I'm talking about?
No?
Remember the begonias? The multicolor begonias? Gone....
Yeah, I couldn't take it anymore. But I didn't just kill the old ones. I ever-so lovingly dug them up. I attempted to sort them by color. But that was no easy task my friends! There were pink and white flowers growing out of the same stem. Or red and white flowers, or red and pink. You get the picture. But I still tried to group them by color and then I put them around the yard in other places.
Places like:
Here. Here are red ones
And here. Here are mostly pink ones and mostly white ones.
Oh, and guess what? Yesterday while watering Sharon Jean's flowers. I decided to do a recount of the pots. I actually found some that she either LOST or hid. But there are 63. Yes, Ron, and uneven number. So I'm not sure it's ocd. But I did go in and wash my hands 10 times in a row.
Peace and Blessings my friends! Life is good!





No comments:
Post a Comment