We were a family hell bent on taking the boat out last weekend. The lake was NASTY... the water level is up from all the rain we've had and there are logs and whole trees floating down the lake and it's a lovely shade of brown. Resembles a chocolate shake. But do we care? NO. The sun is out and that is all that matters. It's been a long winter. And so we head out to soak up the sun and listen to some lake tunes.
Evan is dodging all the debris
Mi Mi Lone is stoked
Not brave enough to be in the swimsuit just yet
So we toodled around and decided it was going to be way to hard to make it to the wakeboarding tourney. There was just way too much debris in the water. So we did a loop and ended up in Woodard Hollow.
We found Shannon and Larry!
The kids ran into their friends
My super cute friend Janee' was there with her husband Steve
Steve meeting new people from Wichita
And there's Lizzie making sure the kids are cool- you can't see her water gun....
hee hee!
It was a fun day and it's just the beginning! Man I love summer!!! It is so good to see my friends!!!










I love your blog. You are doing a great jot at it. What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are always so good and so clear. I like your templete as well...My templete does not allow for my pictures to enlarge.
ReplyDeleteBlogging is great isn't it...I love it. Can't wait to try some of your recipes....
Thank you! You are so sweet! I have a Canon EOS Rebel T1i. That's my other new hobby. I've loved photography for years but have always used a point and shoot and so I'm learning about photography now. I finally made the jump to a better camera. My template is just one of the first ones I came across but I love all the designs that are out there. Is your picture on your blog with your family in Florida? That white sand looks familiar! :)
ReplyDelete