Tuesday, November 2, 2010

craving

I have a serious craving for The Shebang's Baked American.  I want to start making it RIGHT NOW.
I have two problems.
1. I don't have the recipe
2. I don't have the ingredients
and
3. I don't have a way to get to the store.

I'm problem solving right now.  Anyone know how to help me out?

4 comments:

  1. I've never even had it, but you'd better believe I'm gonna eat it next time I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl! I will soo take you to the store! As long as you will share some with me! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I finally got the jeep for the afternoon so I was able to get out and go to the store. You're welcome to come eat. I always have enough to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all the faith in the world in you!! Sounds delicious! Send the recipe to me please!!! We all love anything you make!!! Love ya!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete