Thursday, November 4, 2010

Feelings

Have you ever gone somewhere and you can just TELL you're being judged?  The way they stand together and you just know they're talking about you.  I'm usually not too paranoid but today I just really had that feeling.  I could be wrong though... tell me what you think?













Is it because I'm blonde?




I just really felt snubbed! 


I went for a ride today to take pictures.  Actually, I went for a ride because I was out of dog food and pupperoni but I just took my camera along with me.  I've always wanted to stop and take a picture of this old barn.  I would love to know when it was built and all that it's been through.  Can you imagine the countless storms this barn has seen?  And blizzards, etc..  There's also a storm cellar at the house that's nearby and I also wonder how many times that's been used.  



But it wasn't until I got around on the other side of the barn that I figured out why I like it so much.  Me and this barn have something in common!  



We're both slightly warped!!!  
Ok, a LOT warped.  :)

Life is good!




1 comment:

  1. :))) It's because they are jealous! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete