I now know that I have tens of followers reading my blog! Every day! eblogger had a new tab available to me labeled "stats" and it tells me how many posts are read every day, month, year. It even tells me which posts are being read every day so if you guys go back and read old posts today I'll know it! I love it. It tells me which state my followers live in and if you've accessed the blog through search engines, Facebook, linux, mac, windows.. it's so exciting. It COMPLETELY satisfies my o.c.d. needs!!! Well, at least for the moment.
But listen!!! It does not let you nice folks off the hook. I still need to see those comments!!
Today I switched out my dishes in the kitchen. All my white dinnerware was put up and out came the Christmas dishes. :) Things are slowly getting done!
Tomorrow my new microwave/oven combo is being installed!!! Which means I won't have to live like the Amish anymore!!! It's been over a month.
Thanksgiving dinner was a success yesterday, and now I don't feel like cooking for a week. But we have lots of left-overs so luckily I won't have to!
Now it's time to focus on my gift giving. I'm getting geared up for my big road trip with Steph to go do some power shopping! I am hoping she'll inspire me because I'm having a hard time being inspired this year.
Hope you all have a blessed week!
Life is good!

Oh girl!!! I am sooo excited!!!! Power Shop! Power Shop!!
ReplyDeleteI agree about the coolnessof knowing where readers are from ...when my blog was active, I had readers that were in the Pentagon (could tell by their service provider), as well as England and several European countries. I would show my daughters and they would freak out.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how RSS access is counted within the stats? I read all your posts but only visit the site when I want to comment.
I don't have a clue Ron! lol It might only count your visits when you post. I'll have to go see if I can figure it out now!
ReplyDeleteSteph: I've got my list and have my power shopping clothes laid out. I might actually knock out ALL of my shopping in one day. That's great news!