I'd say senior night was a success. The girls all had a great time! Here's our two seniors this year.
Thing 1 and Thing 2.
They've been cheering together for 7 years now. And boy has that time flown by!
This has been my secret project now for weeks! And they ended up coming out great!
I even managed to make it through the whole entire night without one tear! I had so much fun watching the girls have fun.
But the girls didn't make it through the evening without tears! They are such a sweet bunch and I love how they all get along and love each other. They really are great kids.
It was hard for me to be sad though when there was so much laughter.
Here are the girls giving each other a taste of frosting.
I could have told you right here this was going to go wrong!
Sure enough.
Silly girls!
And these two are leading the squad. :)
Amazing it's all turned out ok.
After dinner the girls had a contest to see whose belly was bigger. Ashley won!
This is a contest only 90 pound girls have. You won't catch middle aged women doing this.








Braleigh can't even make her belly look big on purpose.
ReplyDelete