What a show we're getting here in north eastern Oklahoma!
It's a small miracle that the wind hasn't blown all the leaves off the trees yet.
Fall is my favorite time of year. I wonder sometimes if that's because it was my dad's favorite time of year as well. Fall always does give a melancholy feeling (just a little) when I think of him and think about how much he would love seeing the beautiful colors.
Fall also is a time for being thankful and I am especially feeling thankful this year for my wonderful husband and kids. I am just so blessed! It is nice to have these days together while our kids are still living at home and I'm not taking any of these days for granted. The other day I was feeling a little overwhelmed by the mess in our house and my sweet husband reminded me that it won't be long and I won't have those messes to worry about. And he is so right! Why worry about such trivial things.
Life is good!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment