I was roaming around the blogosphere this afternoon. While reading PW's site. I noticed she has a "thing" on her website that says "I'm Pioneer Woman. I cook." and it made me think what do I do? The answer right now is a big ol' fat NOTHING. I do nothing on top of nothing. Do you guys want to me to food blog without actually cooking and taking pictures? I can! But it seems kind of fake.
I read on my husband's facebook today that I'm getting a cast next week?!!!!! What the! NOOOOOOO....
I am already making a list of what to say to bargain with the doc. I am already getting claustrophobic and mental over this loose cottony one I have on. I will straight up go crazy with a real cast. I guess I could video blog and episode of that. he he he.....
Meanwhile the highlight of my days are sitting here watching my animals. Arthur was clicking at an Eagle this morning. (shaking head) And Mazie is so bored that she's playing with Coco and actually BARKS now. She is not usually a barker.
Ummmm... what else. We are under a winter weather advisory for tomorrow!!! YAY! YAY!!! Let it snow!!!
I've been doing a little Facebook stalking. :-D and have been entertained. It is very strange how you get little glimpses into people's psyche. Even when they don't know they are showing it. Did you know that we cancers are very perceptive people? It's true. My hidden talent is that I always know what's really going on. My daughter thinks it's magic.
Until later...
<3 T.
I figured the highlight was my cooking. I have actually enjoyed it and have a new found respect for your efforts to feed us everyday. Love you!
ReplyDeleteWell, the highlight of my day is when:
ReplyDelete1. I hear your cars pull in the driveway and you all come home. and
2. when you do anything to help me.
3. I do love your cooking. You've done a great job! But remember? You cooked when I met you. Why do you think I married you? Besides the fact that you were vacuuming when I first went to your apartment for the first time? :)