Amy works as a library aide at school and she'd been eyeballin' this book for a month during the book fair. She kept talking and talking about it and tried to get me to come up to school to look at it. It kind of reminded me of when she was in 2nd grade and she'd find a book about horses at the book fair.
When it became apparent that I wasn't going to go to the book fair I guess she decided to take matters into her own hands. Poor baby! I should have gone to look. But I'm glad she got her book!
This book really does have some cute ideas. And they look surprisingly easy!
So today Amy went to our local Walmart for supplies. It called for solid food coloring (which we don't have) so she had to improvise... I thought she did a great job!
Cute little apples!!
And cute little girl making the apples!!
I can't wait to see what she makes next! I wish I was up to helping her!
P.S. Last night on the news they showed a segment about all of the injuries that have been reported after Christmas from the Xbox Kinect. They showed a lady in a walking boot with a broken ankle. Their advice: wear shoes when playing. I guess Carrie was right!



No comments:
Post a Comment