Monday, January 17, 2011

Interesting

I have been researching other blog networks and I applied for one.  There is a wait list, so who knows if it will ever happen.  But I'm really wanting to do more with this little ol' blog of mine.  I've been doing it for a while now and so I think I've got a good idea of what it takes time/wise to keep it up.  I really honestly thought I would run out of things to say after a short while but it turns out I'm FULL of things to talk about.  haha! who knew?!
 I have all sorts of blog sites bookmarked.  Some of them I was really intimidated by at first thinking mine could never be that good, and now I'm feeling a tiny bit more confident.  There is one blog site that I keep thinking.. oh my gosh! That's so simple! I could have easily put that recipe on line. Why didn't I do that?   Half the time I think recipes are so simple that I wouldn't want to insult people's intelligence by explaining how to do something so simple and then YEP, someone else does it.

The blog application led me through about 10 pages and towards the end it asked me how many people view my current blog every month.  I had no way to go check since I was in the middle of the application so I guessed.  I figured it was around 100.  After I logged off that website I came back here and checked my statistics.  I have over 500 views per month and have had over 6,000 views since I started!!!!  WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment