Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Commercials

The t.v. has been on every day since I've been down.  I've pretty much gotten burned out on every show. I'm really especially tired of the news.  I mean who really cares if Jennifer Anniston has bangs?  I can't believe that they actually talk about that on our news.  It's a sad time.  I've started watching old shows like Bonanza and other westerns.  I've become addicted to the show American Pickers.  I love history and I love learning about it.  Shows like Pawn Stars, American Pickers, and Antiques Roadshow are so interesting.  You wouldn't think so... doesn't sound too exciting.. but I like it.  It's a little history lesson every time you watch it.
The other reason I'm really tired of regular television shows on CBS, NBC, or ABC is commercials.
I want to know which commercials drive you all crazy.  My number one commercial on my most annoying list is the Cox commercial where the guys tells his kids he's taking them to the Capital of the Goo Goo Dude Ranch.  Every time I watch it (and believe me I don't want to) I just think what the heck does that MEAN?
It's gibberish!

I didn't get up early enough to shower today before my sweet hubby left for work.  I was too sleepy.
I hesitate to shower when there is nobody at home with me.  I have to crutch into the shower and sit down and then crutch out.  I'm very afraid of slippery floors.  
I guess I'll do it at lunch and just be grungy all morning.  :0/    tmi.  I know.

Boredom is definitely kicking in.  And when I get bored I get silly.



Obviously...

2 comments:

  1. Girl....
    if I lived close, I would come entertain you. All commercials drive me nuts. I just revolution everything so I don't have to watch them.. hope your moving around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UYRD6Usc8

    Greg always hated the FREECREDITREPORT.COM commercials. Used to make me laugh how irritated it made him.
    Gail Boyce

    ReplyDelete