Friday, January 7, 2011

Ya-Ya Sisterhood

My very best Ya-Ya friend sent me a package in the mail today.  It was funny because the doorbell rang and by the time I got out of bed and stood up and grabbed my crutches I could hear the car pull away so I just sat back down.  
So my hubby came home for lunch and handed me a box! YAY!!!  I love surprises!  Look what I got!


2 cute little hand towels!!  I love them.  Pardon my photography today. I took this while laying down. 


I did better on that photo only it's a little off-center.  Oops!   Aren't they cute?  I think she has me pegged.  

Thank you so much Lori!  You always find a way to brighten my days!  <3

It's been a banner day here in the Robinson house.  My son installed a handheld shower head for me and my husband remembered that I have plastic chairs in our safe room and so he put one in the shower and strapped a plastic bag over my cast and I had a shower!!!!  It was so luxurious being able to bathe!  
As we speak Amy is making some broccoli/cheese soup from scratch.  I told her how and I hear her in there chop, chop, chopping away!  I can't wait.  I'm sure it will be yummy!!! 

Life is good ya'll!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment