Saturday, June 12, 2010

Surf's up!!!!






Fun day with the kids.  Went out with Evan, Britton, Daniel, Sam, Zach, Amy, and Joe.  Went surfing and then went to the Aquabar and Grill for dinner.  By the way.. Thank you so much for buying our dinner Curtis Tate! You are awesome!  It was really good to visit with Seth and Jamie too.  It was a good time with a fun group of kids.  I say kids... but here is Daniel after ordering his beer and getting carded and showing his i.d.  


But I'm moving ahead to fast.. first we went surfing~




Mamma said there'd be days like this.....
Oh no! The tip of the board is. going. under.


 Oh I love these boys.  They keep me in stitches.  



Ya Ya surfing




Hang Ten Daniel!!!!  






3 comments:

  1. I'll admit your wake wasn't clean like Daniel's, blame the driver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or me moving to the back of the boat!!

    ReplyDelete