Went boating after the girls got here on Tuesday evening. I figured out WHY those two shouldn't get together. They told secrets about me and stories. Not good. Nicknames were told. BAD LORI.
Evan showed off for the girls too!
Two hang tens and an I love you! They also did a Happy Birthday in sign language for me!
Rock Star!!! Here's Lori getting up on the surf board. First try ever.
Here's Gina about to give it a whirl. It wasn't her night though. But we will definitely have to give it another try. She got up for a few minutes and then crashed. I was too busy cheering to get a picture.
We love these! So cute!!!
We also learned a few things~ We learned how a "Louisville chugger" works. We almost learned what it means to be up a creek without a paddle. We observed a wild cougar. I learned that friends don't listen when you say "no gifts please." And we learned that what happens on the river stays on the river.
There was a pinky promise made to do this again. And there was a promise to come back and do a "river clean up" effort. I'm not counting on that last one to actually happen. It was hard enough just to get those two here at all. Everyone is so busy. Between work and school and life in general... but I'm content with what I got. Time spent with old friends. Even though it was short and sweet.
Life is good my friends!!!
If you have old friends you haven't seen in a while please make the time to find them!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment