There is no doubt who I got my demented sense of humor from!
I am not going to tell any Thomas Lee stories because it will make me sad and cry when I think about telling them. And I promised happy blogs~ so here's something to smile about:
The father of my children.
Cute huh? See how the boat is leaning? We had the ballast tank full on one side of the boat and the fat sack full and we were moving to a quieter location to surf and Joe was patiently waiting to get his turn again and he struck a pose for Amy. He made me promise not to put it on facebook. hahaha!! He knows deep down it's going on the internet.
We had a wonderful weekend in spite of the heat. There's only one thing to do when it's this hot. Stay in the water!
So we loaded up the boat and went to Woodard for a while on Saturday. Had a great time with some of our friends!
We grilled and chilled the rest of the time.
So you can see that we had a pretty successful weekend and managed to stay cool. We ate and swam our way through the heat and just relaxed! It's what we live for! Sunshine and summertime with the people we love! And I'm pretty sure Joe had a great father's day with his kids.
Life is good!!!










I loved your dad....I can remember when we would all get so excited because Uncle Thomas was coming down for a visit....He was certainly special in our eyes. Your mom was as well.....
ReplyDeleteI had a great day, thank you Trish, Evan,Amy!
ReplyDeleteOh me too! And I know he always had SO much fun when he got together with his brothers and Patsy and Buster. Thank you for your sweet comment! I sure miss him!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Joe!