Monday, June 21, 2010

Hey shorty, it's your birthday!

My birthday isn't until Wednesday but I feel like a little kid! I'm all excited days before!!!  WHY?!!!  Because my best friends are coming!!!!  Most of you know I grew up in Holdenville until I was 14 and then we moved to Arkansas.  I am so fortunate to still be friends with people I grew up with from both places!  And I'm even MORE fortunate that my friends from different states all love each other!!  No jealousy, no animosity... just true friendship!!!  I simply cannot wait.  We are going to have so much darn fun.  And on top of that.... my birthday is also my anniversary.   I've been married to my BESTEST friend for 21 years.  And it gets sweeter every year.  Maybe I'll share a story or two with you about Joe.  I'm betting he'll be nervous about this!
I will say this... which I should have mentioned yesterday.  My daddy sure loved Joe!  But then everyone does!

No comments:

Post a Comment