Gotta get to those fish!
I spy fishermen in my cove
Living on the lake means I have to share my back yard with the world. I can still sit on the back porch in my p.j's and drink coffee but I might just have people waiving at me from a boat. It's ok, though... it's free entertainment. I get to watch them reel in fish. Sometimes we cheer for them and sometimes we tell them that there was a guy last week who caught a HUGE fish right in that very spot. hee hee hee.
It's official... I've gained TOO much weight. It's not like I didn't know that... but I decided I couldn't stick my head in the sand any more. I finally stepped on the scale. Then I peeked out from my fingers that were covering my eyes.... dang. It was U-G-L-Y.
I've begun working out and so far so good! 2 days into it now and I'm not super sore. I wouldn't really expect to be though. I've taken it slow. You would think that it would be easy to get going now that my ankle has healed. I just really had no idea how big of an impact this whole ordeal would have on my metabolism. I'm excited though to be back in the gym. I have been deliberately going when the gym is practically empty. It's going to be a while before I'm ready to work out in shorts or be around others! My plans to be a runway model have been delayed a little bit. But I'm back to working on my goal. I'll keep you all posted on my progress. :-/
I'm going to try to make some healthier choices. I'm heading out this morning to go get groceries and then to workout. You guys pray for me! when I think of making healthier choices I think I need to add more fresh fruit and veggies to my meals and have less processed food.
I think I can do it!!



I know you can do it!! I'm in the same boat here! I wish we lived closer so we could work out together :-( You know I have to be accountable to someone!! LOL! I'm the one that has ADLS...(Attention deficit "Look Shiny") I have really got to FOCUS!!! We can do this!!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Lori