I snapped a couple of more photos and then tried to herd everyone indoors. But as I was heading to the safe room I noticed nobody was following me except the dogs and the cat! So I backtracked to find Amy standing at the front door and Joe outside the front door watching it storm and picking up pieces of hail. I can see it now... family gone but dogs were in safe room. (Sorry that was a bit morbid)
This is sort of the "after" shot below
It was amazing to me that the sky was still light out to the west.
It highlighted the low lying clouds.
I am glad this storm is over!
Glad it's all passed over now!


Girl....you still crack me up sometimes...
ReplyDeleteI heard there were some pretty bad storms going through your area...Hope all is well...The pictures were good!
oh, and BTW...I love Amy's pictures...Beautiful girl.
Thank you Anita! There was a tornado south of us but we were ok!
ReplyDelete