Sunday, April 10, 2011

Garden Buddy

Little Arthur (my rescue kitty) looks like he's a big boy now.  But he is most definitely a kitten still.  He likes to go outside now.  Actually he likes to go in and out about 100 times a day. But he really loves it when we go outside and he can hang out with us.  He especially loves this flower bed.  He tromps all over everything in there.  l


Arthur dominates this redbud tree.  It's just his size. 
It's the perfect "starter tree" for him to climb.


Again.... drama.....
He wants to make sure he's being watched


And I turned around and started doing something else so he followed me


I can't tell you all the things this wild one has eaten.  Plants, roots, bugs, bees...



He decided to chase a bee that was hanging around the redbud blossoms


He went up fast and before I could change my camera settings so that I could stay up with him


He about fell.


It was a big struggle.  
A couple of times he almost fell.  But he held on!

Then he got over on the concrete looked at me,  and started bathing very aggressively like that whole tree incident never happened.  





No comments:

Post a Comment