We've had such a great weekend! Friday night football, shrimp boil with awesome friends, boating to breakfast with friends, and sunshine and mild temperatures.
I'm really proud of Amy and Meghan for being selected for All-Conference in cheerleading! These two are great girls and have been great leaders this year. It's been a pleasure to watch them grow up and mature into such beautiful young ladies.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Amy and Meghan! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are Lovin'Life!
ReplyDeleteIt does sound like a great weekend. Those are two pretty girls and I know you all are very proud of them. Congrats to both of them! I do remember those days with my girls. As a matter of fact, this past weekend Sam and I were in Dallas and we passed by a Hotel that the girls and I stayed in for a big cheer event. Just happened to be a fire alarm and we had to walk down 12 flights of stairs...Glad it was then and not now...
Hugs
Shug