It's homecoming week here and so the kids have been dressing up everyday. I'm fighting the urge to post pictures now but thought it would be better if I wait until tomorrow so you can see all of the outfits at once. Monday was "neon day" which I don't really understand. Tuesday was "80's day" and today was "clown day". I think clown day has been a challenge for a lot of people. Tomorrow is "Hollywood day".
Amy dashed out the door Monday and wouldn't stop long enough for me to grab my camera and take a picture. :-/ So you will just have pictures of 3 days.
Friday is the HOMECOMING PARADE! You know I love parades!!! This will be fun. My only problem is trying to figure out how to take pictures while I'm driving in the parade. Can you say "distracted driver?" This will be interesting. I apologize in advance if I plow over anyone.
Friday night I'm feeding the cheer squad before the game. I've been told that every meal they've ever had has been lasagna, salad, and bread. So the girls told me "NO LASAGNA!" and I understand... so I gave them a list of options and they decided they wanted enchiladas. So today I've got to go get groceries so that I can start some of it. I'll make beans tomorrow so they can be refried Friday. I'm thinking I'll make beef enchiladas and chicken enchiladas.. Anyone have any great recipes they want to share with me? I'm always up for some good Tex-Mex recipes.
Tonight we're going with friends to see Stone Temple Pilots in concert. It's been a while since I've been to a concert. I think Kenny Chesney was the last one we went to. I'm so excited to have a night out with friends. I don't get out much!
To follow up on yesterday's blog I'll post pictures of my fall plants when I get the last of them planted. It's turned into a typical chore for us. What should have been simple has evolved into moving big rocks and re-arranging my yard. Joe moved two rocks for me yesterday but for some reason didn't want to go pry a rock up in the dark with his crowbar. And of course I decided that since we're adding rocks in the flower bed I need more flowers! I'll keep you posted.
Meanwhile, It's back to chores and my boring daily routine. I mean exciting! My exciting daily routine!
Life is good!!!
P.S.
To me this is a boring blog but I have friends that get very chippy hacky when I don't blog for a day or two. So this is to keep the villagers peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment