whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........
From the shores of Grand Lake in Northeastern Oklahoma~ Welcome to my little blog! Here you'll find the occasional recipe, photographs, and short stories about our daily life. Please sign up to be a follower. :)
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Another first..
I got a call Monday from the cheer sponsor asking if I would set up food and drinks for the people that are coming in to judge cheerleading tryouts at the High School. Of course I am happy to do that. I've helped set up for them for years. But it just hit me like a ton of bricks: This is the first time in 6 years I don't have a girl trying out for cheerleading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW! I can't believe she was ever that young. My biggest fear these days is that my parents' words are gonna come true... they always tell me I'm gonna blink and Miss R will be going off to college. I guess you understand that feeling, huh?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!! I have a pic somewhere of Amy and Ashley playing Charlie's Angels!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I should have pictures of US playing Charlie's Angels when we were little! lol
ReplyDelete