I don't think I've ever in my life been so thankful for spring!
I spent many weeks totally neglecting nearly everything except my ankle. Now that I'm up and walking I've been trying to play catch up. It's been hard because my energy level has been so low that I can't really do everything I want to do as fast as I want to do it. But it gets better every day.
Here are some of my obsessions as of late.
Making my home pretty. And doing away with all things that remotely look like convalescence.
Planting. Planting indoors using seed starters, planting terrariums, air plants, planting outdoors, repotting indoor plants.
Orchids. I have a newfound obsession with orchids. I want so badly to be a good orchid grower.
Cooking. I am so happy I can tolerate standing now and can cook. I really took that for granted.
Shopping. I am so happy to be OUT in the world again. Arkansas and Missouri's economy were surely tanking without me.
Photography. I'm so grateful to be out and to be able to take pictures of things that are beyond my bed. It's so nice to be able to walk through the yard or drive some place and snap a few shots. And I'm so thankful that it's spring and there is so much beauty and opportunities for me to capture it.
I'm also grateful to have the chance to blog again about something other than my recovery. Monday is my last day in physical therapy and I'm doing so well. I can actually walk now most of the time without a limp. My swelling is down. I've declared war on inflammation! I'm taking herbal supplements now that have made drastic changes in my ankle. I'm also working on building up my strength and stamina!
I am nothing if not determined!!!!
On the days you don't hear from me you'll know what I'm doing!!!
Life is good!!!
Sounds like you are going to be a busy lady this Spring...I love plants and I, myself have got to get going with what all I'm gonna plant...Have fun doing whatever you want to do!
ReplyDeleteShug