Amy's senior prom
This year is pretty much flying by. I remember this same feeling when it was Evan's senior year. They had the first day of their senior year and then you blink once and it's prom. Blink again and it's graduation.
Our weather was nasty on Saturday! It was cold and there was heavy drizzle all day. Not good for all of those pretty prom hairdo's. In spite of the weather we got photos done and her hair stayed curled. It was a mad rush for about an hour and then the kids were off! They said they had a great time at prom. They sure looked cute!
Amy and Ben


Has time passed by this fast. I remember her pictures from last year. (I think that is what it was)
ReplyDeleteWow...she is so pretty and her dress was beautiful...
Taylor (my neice that lives with Sam and I)is shopping now for her prom dress. Their prom is not until the middle of May..
Glad the evening turned out nice for them...
shug