Merry Christmas everyone! I am just very thankful this year to have my family around me, and I'm thankful we are all healthy and happy. My heart goes out to friends today who are struggling. I hope that they will find peace on this day and feel God's love.
I'm thankful for my friends- who are the very best friends a person could ask for. What a blessing to know that time and distance don't diminish true friendship.
I'm very thankful we have a warm home, food to eat, and clothes to wear! I am thankful for my sweet husband who works very hard to provide for us.
And as silly as this may sound I am thankful for Mazie, Coco, and Arthur for giving us unconditional love, warmth, and hours of entertainment.
I hope you all take time today to count your blessings! And remember what the true meaning of Christmas is. I imagine that Mary was counting her blessings when her sweet baby boy was born into this world.


Hey Trish....Loving your pictures!
ReplyDeleteHope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I hope to catch up on all my blog reading this next week. I am so far behind. May you all be Blessed with the precious gifts of God this coming New Year...
Shug