Thursday, December 9, 2010

I care about the birds


Looking out my window I can see two eagles across the cove.  So I grab my camera (which already has my big lens on it) and snnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaak outside to take several pictures.  This is as zoomed in as I can get.  


So then after he flies away I come inside to load it on the computer to see what he looks like.



oh. Hello.

I guess he was watching me watch him.  The pictures aren't really clear when I zoom in that much.  I guess I need a bigger lens.  I was wishing I had my macro lens on so I'd have better detail but I didn't want to take the time to go change it.  


They were so pretty all puffed out!


Hi eagle.  I love you!



oh dear.  
He just dropped like a rock off the limb.


Come back tomorrow... say around... 8:00 am and I'll have my other lens on.  
Bye!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment