Friday, August 27, 2010

The Help

My o.c.d. is at it's best when I find a good book.  I will read a book for HOURS and HOURS and forego sleep in order to get to the end.  It's so bad that I will compulsively read a book and then I know I can't pick up another book right away or I'll never get anything done.  I haven't slept the past 3 nights because I was busy reading The Help  by Kathryn Stockett.  Here's a link to her website.   






http://www.kathrynstockett.com/






I finished the book this morning.  I only had one chapter left to read and saved it for today. It was very good.  If you get a chance to read it I would recommend it.

Heading to Tulsa tonight for a football scrimmage against Bishop Kelly High School.  I love football season and I'm excited to watch our boys play.  I'm not sure I'll take my camera since it's just a scrimmage and my girl isn't cheering.  But then again, I might! haha
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Always be ready to have the time of your life!  <3





No comments:

Post a Comment