Had another visit tonight with the babies. This time I counted FOUR. And one of them is very little!
This guy!
He is so small and precious. Here he's hiding behind the dog house. I think they might be living in Sharon Jean's tree.
There has been so much going on that I've hardly had a chance to be at home, and then when I am finally at home I need to catch up on household chores. I am thinking that when school starts back I might have some time to get caught up. What are the chances? By the way, our school starts Friday and I have such mixed emotions about it all. It doesn't feel like back to school time at ALL. Especially since it is still so hot outside. Plus, I really am not ready for it to be my daughter's last year of high school. I have had so much fun spending time with my family and our friends this year. In fact, I've had so much fun that I've put off planning for our party we're having in September. The one we bid on at the G.E.F.F.E gala.
Can we throw together a catered party in four weeks? I guess we're going to find out. My o.c.d. is starting to kick into high gear and I'm thinking of ALL the things I need to do before the party day and I had a little freak out this morning.
The deck needs to be painted, cushions cleaned, dock power-washed, plants to be planted (don't ask). Anyway.. you get the picture. I'm sure no guests are going to be saying "wow, look at that deck that needs painting." and I'm sure no guests will be walking down to the dock. But still.
I'm just that way.
I wonder how the house got so messy but then I remember I was spending time with Joe and the kids and having a relaxing, fun summer. That's more important that having a perfect house, right? There have been some special times!


No comments:
Post a Comment