Here's some pretty girls to look at while I decide what I can blog about...
The downside to having all your friends and family read your blog is that you can't blog about anything that is a secret! And I have a couple of projects I'm working on that are TOP SECRET. And it's currently consuming all my time. But I'll be able to tell you in a couple of months. :)
I can tell you that my projects may or may not involve this girl:
or this girl..
But then again it could involve someone completely different.
Yesterday I started making a pot of navy beans and they didn't get done in time for dinner, so I've already got tonight's dinner done! And you know they'll be even better tonight than they were yesterday.
Here's a picture of the evening sky after the sun set yesterday evening. I was really hoping that we would have rain move in, but it never amounted to much. We do still have a chance of rain today and so I'm going to stay in, work on my closet, and work on my top secret projects.
Until the next blog....




Super cute girls! I love Top Secret projects ... how fun!!
ReplyDeleteIf you get bored you can help me!!
ReplyDelete